Properties are important and that is why we assist you at each stage from A to Z.
- If you buy, we ensure you do so with guarantees and without surprises. We provide you with a due diligence planning report and appraisals. Once you make the decision, we draft the earnest money contract and assist you in the formalization of the public deed. We prepare an encumbrance analysis and take care of the property and cadastral registration.
- If you renovate or build. We draw up the works contracts and assist you in license applications and the procedure for the works’ completion and easements.
- If you sell. We help you manage the sale. Contract drafting. Exchanges. Management of property commissions, etc.
- If you are going to invest. We make things easier for you with the procedure for business licenses and the drafting of the contracts you need.
- If you have a problem. We also manage your assets with third parties.
Words are our forte. We take your words and turn them into the contract you require. Bespoke contracts to reflect your objectives and guarantee your movements.
- Housing lease agreements
- Business lease agreements
- Service agreements
- Musical services provision agreement
Assistance in everything related to your company.
- Establishment of a company
- Increase and reduction of capital
- Shareholders’ agreement
Defence or prosecution assistance.
- Crimes against property (theft, robbery, damage, etc)
- Crimes against public health (drug trafficking)
- Forgery (forging of documents, etc)
- Crimes of bodily injury
- Crimes against sexual freedom
- Criminal threats
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (drunk-driving)
Assistance in police stations and courts.
- Payment claims
Assistance with accidents and compensation.
- Damage Assessment
- Claim for Compensation for Accident Damages
- Insurance Company Claims
- Criminal liability of reckless drivers
- Crimes against traffic safety
- Management Liability
- Insurance Compensation Consortium
- Termination of co-ownership
- Shared custody
- Child support
Inheritances and Gifts
- Inheritance agreements
- Personal law
The alternative to the legal process.
In mediation, the lawyer provides his/her clients with legal advice, clarifies doubts and even makes suggestions about possible solutions. This enables reconciliation and the reduction of costs.